Hello friends! We’re excited to announce a new series of teacher workshops and platform features in Rezzly for 2017!
Check out our new facilitated Teacher Camps, starting in February with Google Classroom & Tech Integration hosted by guild officer Mark Suter, Henry Ford Innovator Teacher of the Year! Some of our workshops include:
- Epic Academy: Create personalized professional development for your school or district
- Play This, Learn That: Learn to add commercial video games to your classroom curriculum
- Exploring Personalized Learning: how to empower students by creating ownership of their own learning
- Edupreneurs in the Classroom: starting a classroom business with students as entrepreneurs and innovators
- Minecraft for Teachers: It’s back! Join Lucas Gillispie to explore how to start a Minecraft program in your class or school
- Coding for Everyone: Computer science that is fun and keeps everyone engaged
- Social Media for Teachers: Start or add to your personalized learning network, and learn to use social media in the classroom
**All Rezzly Legendary accounts get free access to our workshops, found inside the Quest Armory. Hope to see you there!
NEW PLATFORM FEATURES
We’re ramping up development in 2017 and currently working on single sign-on with Google and Canvas (LTI). Before summer arrives, you’ll also see a new avatar creator, as a first step toward creating items that can be awarded to students to add to their avatar. We’re also adding integration with the OpenEd library in the Quest Builder, giving you access to tens of thousands of free educational assets you can integrate into your quests.
We literally have hundreds of features we’d love to see in the platform. Feel free to add any wishlist function using the HELP button inside Rezzly. Our focus in 2017 will be on giving our users some new, engaging function and content, along with the development we need as a platform to integrate into a larger educational technology ecosystem, essential to support scaling of the platform.
We appreciate our teacher innovators–game on!